Are you looking for ways to grow your business? Get more customers, more recognition and get ahead of the competition. This will increases your chances of success.
A digital marketing sales funnel is a combination of marketing tactics utilized to generate traffic to your business
This funnel can be divided into four parts: Awareness, Interest, Desire, and Action.
- Awareness: The potential customer is aware of your product or service.
- Interest: They are actively expressing interest in a certain type of your products or services.
- Desire: They’ve taken an interest in a specific product or service.
- Action: Taking the next step towards purchasing.
A call-to-action is an image or text that prompts visitors to take action, such as subscribe to a newsletter, view a webinar or request a product demo. CTAs should direct people to landing pages, where you can collect visitors’ contact information in exchange for a valuable marketing offer. A good CTA should be attention grabbing and help lead a potential customer further into your marketing funnel.
Create an Effective Lead Magnet
A lead magnet can be used alone or along with a CTA. Supply customers with something relevant to your product or service that they want. Gather information about a potential buyer while driving them further into your funnel.
There a variety of ways you can drive traffic to your website.
- Have Quality Content: Such as blog posts and articles on your website. Insert links to various places on your website within this content increase exposure and build your brand name at the same time driving traffic to your website.
- Keywords: Inserting good, related keywords into content to promote your website showing up in more search results, thus leading to higher volumes of web traffic.
- Website Optimization: People don’t want to visit a website that doesn’t work properly.
Social Media: Engaging social media posts attracts more traffic to your site. Using pictures, video, and other relevant media will help your posts get more engagement.